Is your child starting school in September 2019?
Please call or email to arrange a tour of the school at a time that is convenient to you!
Some quotes from parents :
- "Lovely school. Liked the way the teachers knew all the children by name"
- "Nice school and looked like the children and teachers interacted well. Answered all questions. Good visit"
- "The children all seemed well-behaved, respectful and content"
- "Loved the outside area! Loved the classrooms!"
- "A lovely school, staff very friendly and answered all our questions. Loved the Reception classes, feels like a nice, gentle introduction to school"
Details of our admission procedures -
- 'Statutory school age' is the term following the child's fifth birthday. County policy allows children to start in the September of the school year in which they are five. This gives all children three full years in Infant School.
- In the event of the school being oversubscribed, places will be allocated in accordance with the following criteria in order of priority -
- Pupils with an Education and Health Care Plan and children in public care.
- Pupils who live in the linked area (Raunds and Hargrave).
- Pupils with an older brother or sister continuing at the school or the linked Junior School (St. Peter's) at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Other pupils
If the admission number is exceeded within any of these groups priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school.
Our admission number is 56 per year.
Please note that attendance in Reception classes for the first threeweeks is part time.