Is your child starting school in September 2019?
Please call or email or come in to arrange a tour of the school at a time that is convenient to you!
Are you new to the area or wanting to move your child's school?
We would love your child to join the Raunds Park community. Please come in, phone or email to arrange a tour and to see the school in action!
Some quotes from parents :
- "Lovely school. Liked the way the teachers knew all the children by name"
- "Nice school and looked like the children and teachers interacted well. Answered all questions. Good visit"
- "The children all seemed well-behaved, respectful and content"
- "Loved the outside area! Loved the classrooms!"
- "A lovely school, staff very friendly and answered all our questions. Loved the Reception classes, feels like a nice, gentle introduction to school"
Details of our admission procedures -
- 'Statutory school age' is the term following the child's fifth birthday. County policy allows children to start in the September of the school year in which they are five. This gives all children three full years in Infant School.
- Places will be allocated to children with an Education, Health and Care plan that names the school as appropriate provision.
- In the event of the school being oversubscribed, places will be allocated in accordance with the following criteria in order of priority -
- Children in public care (this includes looked after children and previously looked after children - children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted or became subject to a child arrangements order or special gaurdianships order).
- Pupils who live in the linked area (Raunds and Hargrave).
- Pupils with an older brother or sister continuing at the school or the linked Junior School (St. Peter's) at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within any of these groups, priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school.
Our admission number is 56 per year.